Are you a 'twin' for any one famous? Have you ever fooled any one into thinking you are that person?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Pamela Anderson..yeah, only in my own mind tee hee
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 7:54 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• does blatant stereo-typing count? I was told I look I like Macy Gray (I have a very big afro).
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:01 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• When I have blonde hair I get told that I look like Dana Plato.
    SLGross215

Answer by SLGross215 at 8:07 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• used to get "Drew Barrymore". WHen I was very young and very thin with long blonde hair, i got "Uma Thurman"
    Kersten

Answer by Kersten at 8:38 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• When Britney Spears was younger, and I was too lol, some little girl at a movie theater came up to me and asked if i was her.. i just laughed and said no, sorry. i think i broke her little heart. it was so sad.... =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 9:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• No, but one time I was at a Wendy's and there was a woman with her daughter and the daughter sees me and says to her mom "Look Mommy, a princess!" The mother looked at me and said "Awww, she just called you a princess!" . . . it was soooooo sweet.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2009