Incredibly embarassing question.

When I go to the toilet, not for a wee if you get me, after I've finished and I wipe I seem to be able to wipe for hours and it's still dirty down there, this is very recent, last 2 days. And now I'm SO sore down there. Please, does anyone know why this could be? I'm tempted just to not go to the toilet ever again.
Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Health

• Have you eaten foods with a lot of fiber?

If you have baby oil on hand, apply it to the tissue before you wipe.
    Anonymous

• Oh and use diaper cream.
    Anonymous

• I sounds like it's not all coming out so every time you wipe your wiping the tip off your stool.
    Anonymous

• not sure if you enjoy spicy foods but I eat jalapenos and they will make everything come out then wipe with a baby wipe or moist paper towel.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:34 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Try flush-able adult wipes. You can buy them in the toilet paper isle. You can also try using a wet cloth or rag once your done. As for the soreness you can try to put vagasil on it or rash cream or Vaseline to help with the irritation. In fact if you put a little on before you go then your skin wont get as irritated. Put some on the toilet paper before you go and maybe in the middle of wiping to keep the area from getting rubbed raw.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:34 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Thank you for your advice ladies, I think I'm going to try just eating something to flush my entire system out. Because I think it is the fact I seem to be stopping in the middle, and it's just not going wanywhere if you knwo what I mean.
    Anonymous

• Gee - I wonder why I feel the need to go ANON on this one:) = Well I want you to know this happenes to me quite a bit. Therefore I use the cottenelle moist wipes. They are awesome. And dont you worry this happens to most women. I am thinking, maybe you are sore down there, is because of some much wiping ?? Please try any kind of flushable moist wipes. I get mine at walmart. (when I run out I use my kids- shhhh.) :) Hope this helps.
    Anonymous

• You may have a rectocele. Which can be caused by pregnancy or being overweight, and can be corrected only by surgery.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Now if this isn't good female bonding, I don't know what is!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:19 AM on Apr. 13, 2009