!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever? What was the Worst or funniest thing you ever done

back into a truck at a river

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I was a teen, I drove into my parent's garage door. They had to replace it.
    Anonymous

• lol
    Mamaof2010

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• When my Little Brother was 2 he got into my car - (it was parked in front of the garage door with the keys in it and it was in first gear) He keep trying to turn it on which in turn made the car go forward everytime he would try to start it - well yep went right through the garage door. HA!HA!HA!
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 8:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• oops
    Anonymous

• Oh - I cant forget, my Mother has told that story like 100,000,000,000 times :)
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 9:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• When I was about 21 and living at home I pulled my car at the time out of the garage and my driver's side mirror ripped off. Ha. Ha. When the guy replaced he nodded his head at me from the garage when I was waiting as to say I'm a crazy woman. Too funny.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• This wasn't me but my sister. I was 19 at the time and she had just turned 17. She was moving my car in the alley so that she could wash it (she owed me something). I go outside and my dad is freaking out. She forgot to put the car in park so the damn thing rolled back in the alley and my dad had to catch it. Needless to say the mirror broke off the car and there was a big scratch on the side. It wasn't funny then, but thinking about it now makes me burst out laughing. I'm literally cracking up as I'm typing this.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2009