• In the Spotlight:

Is there something wrong with him? Or could it be me?

What kind of man would rather play xbox than get a blowjob? My husband is driving me crazy, I am soooo horny, but all he wants to do is play that damn video game.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• i am right there with you! and to all the ladies that said "take it away, or just be sexy in front of him" IT DOESNT WORK...not at all, and I do think its a serious addiction and a problem. I am seriously considering leaving....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:54 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• oh hell no. Im glad my DH hates video games. That shit would piss me off. I don't think its you. He is just hooked to the Xbox, i have a friend whos hubby is the same way and it drives her crazyy!!
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 9:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• He's addicted. Be glad that he doesn't play WoW.
    Anonymous

• He sounds like he's addicted to something and it aint you! Take the XBOX away...treat him like a child. There's something wrong with him.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:32 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• My SO does that. It pisses me off SO FREAKIN BAD!!!! hide it. or pause the game for him and just start doing it. whats he gonna do then? i mean really? come on now.... thats just mean....
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 9:39 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• give him a bj whilr he plays the game. He will stop playing!!!!!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:54 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• pleasure yourself with mr. vibrator in front of him while he is playing a game and when he wants to join in ignore him and make him beg for attention from you.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 10:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• No. If you want to pull a man away from his Xbox (guitar, computer, TV etc) you need to do more then a run of the mill blow job.

dhsredhead

Answer by dhsredhead at 1:57 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Get yourself something or both of you something jennamilander.pureromance.com
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 11:48 AM on Apr. 13, 2009