Do you plan to partake in "Save the Frogs" Day?

http://www.savethefrogs.com/spread-the-word/index.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Huh? Never heard of it. And eww I don't like frogs.
    Anonymous

• Me either....their freaking disgusting.
    Anonymous

• nope
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• lol I have boys so I had to get over the "eww" factor of frogs, bugs, and generally anything gross! Plus they eat bugs, so yay frogs!! *I hadn't heard of it before today, but I was scanning the radio station and tuned to a herpetologist {frog guy} and listened to him. I dread saying it was pretty interesting!*
    Anonymous

• Yea there is too many coats made out of these adorable animals. Im the president of save the frogs day in my town.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:47 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• lol diamond a frog coat? hmmm I like frogs and yes those of us who have sons they love to bring home all the creepyly crawlies when they are little it's innocent once they get older it's to shock and creep mom out.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:50 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• lol
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:50 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Frogs are REALLY important. You can usually tell the health of an eco-system by how the frogs are doing.

I LOVE frogs and toads- any reptile or amphibian, actually, so this is intriguing.

Interesting to note, we used to have to watch where we were stepping in the early spring here in Nebraska, because there were always baby toads. I haven't seen them for the last 8 years or so, now.
    Raintree

Answer by Raintree at 10:01 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Gosh, I was thinking that the French were asking for something (save the frogs). ;o)

I like frogs. I really like the tree frogs, but I could do without toads. Not the ecosystem, just me. We have toads around here and although I love that they eat bugs, they also leave big toad turds on my porches. Those are gross.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:16 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Is there "Save the bees" Ive heard in cities they are doing very badly because all the pollution & bees are vert important to us as well..
    I hate bees! Im petrified of them! but ugh... i guess since i love the lovely flowers they must stay around!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2009