Does this happen to anyone else??

You read a question that someone posts and you think - wow I have been through that same thing. You will write exactly what you did in the situation and how it worked so so well. Then you throw in a few thoughts you had while you where in the same position and so on. You type away and hit the ANSWER button with the feeling = score! Then you look and 10 people have already responed with just about the same thing you said. If anyone has seen MFL - this is one of those :)

bristle3kids

Asked by bristle3kids at 9:37 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah there wont be any answers then when I get it all typed out and hit the answer there are 5 or more that are all saying the same thing!!!

goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:53 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• What is MFL?
    Anonymous

• awwwwww...bristle you said it girl!!...lol {damn let me hurry up and answer this before someone else does}
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:41 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• if there are alot of answers i will read them first before i post so i dont run into that.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:50 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• MFL i smy fucking life, my sis showed it to me. Its on the web - its sooooo funny. Iam not sure if its something to do with facebook.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 9:50 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Yes that happens to me all the time. Others have answered, and better than my answer. Sometimes I delete and sometimes just figure I've gone to all the trouble to write anwer and will just leave it.

Answer by Bmat at 9:54 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• And then sometimes I type so fast that my spelling is all wrong. *sigh*

Answer by Bmat at 9:56 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• LOL. Yes it happens all the time.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2009