• In the Spotlight:

out of my life mother from hell

I am 38 weeks and 5 days pregnant, I know anyday I can go in labor, my husband is away for another week and I am staying with my sister till he returns. My mother who was never ever in my life till she needed a place to stay or money also lives with my sister, all of a sudden she wants to ty to talk to me or touch my belly and makes comments about my pregnancy, for some reason she thinks that she is gonna be going to the hospital with me when I go into labor, how would any of yiou tell your mom no if you were in my situatuion, cause I am ready to just curse her out for just looking at me, I already cursed her out for touching my belly a few times and I tokld her she's not welcome in my life what more can I say to her so she will get it through her head?

dbarkley101306

Asked by dbarkley101306 at 9:41 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't know your situation, maybe she is trying to make amends for any wrong she did? God bless on what you decide.
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 9:46 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• just dont tell her when you go into labor. good luck
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:48 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Just tell the doctor and nurses you dont want her there, they will tell her to leave, or escort her even.
    Anonymous

• id say um what made you think that i don't f-ing want you there at all don't even bother coming to the hospital
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 10:06 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Tell her you don't want her in there.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 10:07 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I would say I already have a labor coach and the only people I want in tthe delivery room are my husband my coach and the doc and nurses. I had an MIL like that. I just didnt tell her when I went into labor. One day it was like, Oh when did you have the baby lol
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• If she seems like she's trying to create a relationship with you then I would let her. She is your mother after all and I know you feel like she never cared about you, but a mother always loves her baby, try to forgive her. There may be a good reason why she stayed away from you.
    Anonymous