103 lbs. and 6 1/2 months pregnant

I was 88 lbs. before I got pregnant, I've never been that low in my life. Now I am 108 lbs. and 6 1/2 months pregnant which is good, I'm gaining good weight but I'm miserable. I feel like crying all the time b/c little things like tidying up the kitchen or picking my 20 month old up exhausts me and hurts my back. Could I be at risk for preterm labor, I'm just so miserable I feel like I cant take it anymore. It wasnt like this when I was pregnant with my ds. Is there anything I can do to be less miserable 24/7?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you could be, my mom was the same way when she was pregnant with my brother, and he was a month early even though she was on bed rest.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Are you saying this was abnormal weight loss? Or an abnormal weight to weigh? You might want to check for hyperthyroidism.
    Anonymous

• i was 100 lbs. before i became pregnant with my first ds and weighed 126 at his birth, then I breastfed him and went all the way down to 88 lbs. not intentionally, I hate being this skinny and tried to eat but couldnt put on the weight. I've always been skinny my whole life, I just dont think its right to be 108 lbs and 6 1/2 months pregnant and to feel this miserable.
    Anonymous

• also i'm still breastfeeding
    Anonymous