how was everyones day today?

DeborahElder

Asked by DeborahElder at 10:38 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Miserable to the extreme.
    Anonymous

• GREAT! I was upset that I didnt make it to church this morning, but I had my own praise and worship at home and read over some of my notes from church last sunday. Then cooked out with the fam...overall it was a good day!
    mzQ

Answer by mzQ at 10:41 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• my daughter and i have the flu so i did the egg hunt and we stayed home today and played
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:42 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• miserable...was alone all day as SO slept on the couch all day....I mean literally we came home from church at 9am and he has not been off the couch once...
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• It was fun till everyone took their naps. Now all the kids are rested and restless. My son is fighting cause he isn't tired, but he has school tomorrow.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• PERFECT!! We were all having SO MUCH fun-- we girls took off at 11 last night to go to Walmart to grab some stuff for church today and then to Hungry Howie's to grab a couple pizzas.We got home, ate, and started waxing our eyebrows. Then we just visited and when we looked at the clock it was 4 A.M.!!! We all went to bed, then had to get up at 8'30 to get ready for church by 10:30 (thank God for Mt. Dew!!).Just as we were getting ready to leave, we saw a horse running along the back fence line. I grabbed an apple & a leadrope. My son went & told the neighbor their horse was out. She comes out, looks in her fence and realizes it's not hers.I caught horse She decided she'd put it in with hers till we find who owns it, We went to church When we got home, the horse's owners were in the neighbors' driveway We walked our fenceline and fixed all breaks Had prime rib and ham for dinner(put in the oven before we left) Very busy, fun day
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 11:02 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I had a beautiful day today. My daughter and husband and my two grandchildren came to see me and we had dinner together.
    donnax3

Answer by donnax3 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• hi all is anyone still up?
    DeborahElder

Answer by DeborahElder at 11:43 PM on Apr. 17, 2009