Have you ever had a "freudian slip?"

I was telling my son to go to bed and instead of saying he has school in the tomorrow, I told him he had sex tomorrow. So I was wondering if any of you ladies have ever done anything like this.
(Happy now?)

spiritguide_23

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 10:46 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, im not sure if this counts. But, i accidentilly called my so another mans name the other day. I made it seem like a harmless mistake. But, my mum picked up on it immediatly. I felt really bad.

But, The other man is one of my oldest friends and he moved away to wales so i never ever see him. So, i'm just really missing him.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 10:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Yeah, I do that alot to. I have to go through the list of who is in the house sometimes before I get the right name. But, then again, there are 8 people here, so it can take a while sometimes. You, I count that.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2009