What do you think happens to you when you pass on?

I have heard alot of views on this. Please let me know what you think.

One person told me that you return back as someone else with no knowledge of your life before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• To be absent from the body is to be present with Yahweh.
    Anonymous

• you hope they stop suffering and find peace.....
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 10:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Roam the earth as a ghost. You have the option of being a bad or good ghosts. The good ghosts can not talk to their love ones and the bad ghosts can not kill anyone.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• ive heard that too but idk but i heard that when you dream of something like of your grandmother that died that its her visiting you in a dream i have heard alot of stuff but we wont know until were dead
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• my idea of Heaven is that you go and live your life in the places and times, and with people you were most happy with...for example, my mom can peek in on earth and see me and her grandsons, but in her heaven the grandsons and I are there with her and everyday is filled with fun and laughter and all the things she loved the most. just a place where all your dreams come true!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I believe that when we die, we either go home, we go to the holding place, or we come straight back here for another incarnation. Those that go home are the ones who learned the lesson that they came here to learn and they return home to go on about what they love doing. And if they chose to, they come back to earth to learn more. Those that are stuck here are the ones who either don't know they are dead or who feel a very strong pull to stay here for some reason. Those that go to the holding place or are automatically reincarnated are the dark entities. They are the ones who chose to turn away from the light of god.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:12 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I think that our life energy returns to the sum of energy in the universe, which is what we come from and return to. An analogy I like is to think of a hurricane- it is obviously 'real'- we can feel it, see the force it has, we cannot deny it's reality. Yet what was it made of really? Of the energy of the whole. Where did it go to when it was gone? Back into the energy of the whole. That's my belief... one of my friends calls it 'cosmic recycling.' LOL!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:15 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• As a born again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again Pagan, I believe in reincarnation.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 11:17 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I won't really know until I do go. Hopefully there is a Heaven and I will go there, but you won't know until you die.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 11:20 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I believe that when my phsical body dies, I will step out and into the real world of spirit. I will be greeted by my passed loved ones, pets, and all of our wonderful ascended masters, AND Mother and Father GOD. It will be a time of great celbration, love, and reflection of a life well lived (I hope).
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 11:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2009