Do you have any weird eating habits?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not really but my 12 1/2 yr old dips his McChicken in his shakes. Well, he dips everything he eats in his shake.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• When i eat a double cheeseburger from mcdonalds i get it plain and for some reason can never bite into it, i have to pull little pieces apart and eat it that way. No others that i can think of just that any other cheeseburger i eat normally. weird huh!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:05 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I eat dry cake mix from the box.I also eat raw potatoes
    sirrera

Answer by sirrera at 11:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I use ketchup on things most people don't. I love it with scrambled eggs which apparently some people think is weird. I also like it with pancakes, which I know is probably weird but I don't like syrup, so I just like to dip my pancakes in a little ketchup every couple bites lol... I think that's probably the most extreme I go with ketchup!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I like my pinto beans with mayo =]
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 11:10 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• My favorite snack is soy bacon with colby cheese melted on it.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 11:17 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I mix corn in spaghetti. and pretty much anything that is served to me with corn on the same plate.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 11:20 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I like to mix peanut butter and syrup and make a sandwich out of it. Its yummy. And I remember as a child eating pinto beans on chocolate cake and it being really good. I have been too afraid to try it again lol! My dad does it. Also I have eaten cold spaghetti sandwich with Miracle whip. That's pretty good too but haven't eaten it in a while!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I like to put salt in my lemonade, or lime-ade. I think it brings out the flavor of the fruit!
    CariadSpawn

Answer by CariadSpawn at 11:32 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Oh some of those made me gag.

I put mustard on my fries.. But that's about as weird as I go.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:55 PM on Apr. 12, 2009