Where to buy hip maternity clothes?

Okay in help for other's and my future self. Where do ppl purchase cool maternity clothes for a 23 year old (or younger, or there abouts)? I'm talking stuff that I would normally where, Ed Hardy, Old Navy, Roxy, Skin... These types of styles. Plus, the little bit that you can find they want $70 for a Tshirt! I'm thinking in the $20 and below price range. WEBSITES please! I live in no mans land... web shopping is just about my only choice.
I am super thankful! And give you a BIG thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Shopping

• Old Navy has a maturnity line and they got some cute stuff. I would try some maturnity stores, but they are expensive sometimes so I went online. I found some cute jeans on Ebay for half the cost of the usual prices and I'm tall so it was really hard to find some pants that fit. Also, maybe find some clothes that have elastic bands so that after you have the baby you can wear something that will fit. There are also peasant tops you can wear that aren't really maturnity wear. Just try some stuff on and pull the bell part out to see if it might fit. I know pregger clothes can look ugly, but you gotta really look to find the cute clothes and good deals. Good luck and congrats!
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 11:12 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Gap and Two Peas in A Pod
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:22 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I got my materntiy stuff from target, old navy and amazon.com but sometimes I would just buy regualr clothes and buy it up one size or I would raid my hubby clothes.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 8:34 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Motherhood Maternity is nice. I bought alot of sale and clearance items, though, because the newest stuff was rather pricey. http://www.motherhoodmaternity.com/
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 2:20 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Old Navy and Gap both have maternity clothes. Motherhood is nice to. Honestly though you may as well get most of the clothes at Wal-Mart you only wear them for a few months and then don't pull them out again for months, years, or never. A few cool outfits from a hip place may be nice for going out or for the showers you'll have but I would not fret over having a wardrobe full of it. In fact all I had was a sun dress (Old Navy) a pair of Khakis a pair of jeans(Walmart/Motherhood) 4 T-Shirts(Walmart/Old Navy) and a dress shirt(Motherhood). I was 23.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I like motherhood matenity or peas in a pod .When I was pregnant I would love to dress up and still do.Old navy also has maternity clothes
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 5:31 PM on Apr. 17, 2009