what should i get for my husband for 5th wedding anniver? i have no clue what to get..

i wish i get car but bad time to get car.. :) and i need more practice.. and i am waiting for my godsister to come back from your trip to look at cars.. :)

he own a lot of things and i do not wanted to buy used less things. it next weekend...

i have no clue what to get him..

what did you get your husband as gift? beside yourself

i don think he need anything..

i was thinking i may just cook his favor food next weekend and buy him gift..

it be great to get some idea

mommytobe24

Asked by mommytobe24 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• A nice dinner or tickets to a show or sporting event, depending on his preferences.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:20 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Just a nice dinner with candles and a good bottle of wine. Oh, and a nice card.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 11:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• does it like video games i know that seems like a chessy gift but guys really like them. i got my husband sexy pics of me for our first wedding anniversary which is today. the first yr is paper. i don't know what the 5 yr is but if you found out then maybe that would give you an idea what to get him.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:58 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• first of all, congratulations! 5 years is awesome...i've only been married 4 months, so i can't wait to get to my 1 year!!

but really, i'm a big advocate of getting each other little things through out the year, so maybe just a nice dinner and a night to yourselves? and a nice card. i love getting my husband cards.
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 12:17 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• My hubby and I follow the "traditional" wedding gifts--- I think 5 years is wood? It keeps things sweet-- he bought be a fruit tree for our 5th, and I bought a wooden handled ax. Nothing extravagant, but that wasn't the point. :)

Congrats!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:26 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I think the traditional gift for the 5 year anniversary is a keggerator.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 1:29 AM on Apr. 13, 2009