Do you take your kids camping?

My kiddo loves to fish and go out on the river. Today we found a great camping spot and got it for $250 a year. Now I have to go find a camper for the darn thing. Anyone know of any good sites to find a good used camper? Something to just leave a campsite.

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 11:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Look in your local paper, where we found ours
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• ebay
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 11:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• look in the paper with the way the economy is not a days you might get something reasonable dont be in a hurry to buy something just keep looking I am sure you will find something.
    DeborahElder

Answer by DeborahElder at 11:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I want to buy one this summer and I plan to look on Craigslist. I find just about anything I want at the best prices on there! Have fun. I wish more people would camp with their families.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I thought about craigslist, but have never used it. I will check it out, thanks :)
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:36 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Yup. We take ours. But to me, it's not camping unless you're "roughing it" in a tent lol. I agree with trying craigslist.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:45 PM on Apr. 12, 2009