Flutters......

you know the little flutters you get in your lower abdomen where you first start feeling your baby move.....? Well, my lil girl is 4 months old. If I was pregnant, then how far along would I be to be feeling those flutters....? Would I even have time to be that far along if we didn't have intercourse until I was like 6-7 weeks post-p??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• After I had my son I had all kinds of weird sensations in my abdomen as things were settling back into place. Your body goes through so many changes between pregnancy and childbirth. If you were pregnant though you would certainly be far enough along for a test to give you an accurate result. If you are really concerned then go ahead and take a test. Good luck no matter what you're hoping for and congrats on the new babe!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:26 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• well with your second one i'd say about the earliest is 15 weeks when you feel the flutters
    Anonymous

• imo , if you were preg, you couldnt feel it yet. You would maybe be 3 months along and thats too early to feel true flutter...i think you should test...
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:18 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• it is like fantom kicks in your abdomen, it is not uncommon, like if you have a finger cut off an still feel it itch. I dont think you are pregnant but just feeling fantom movement. Normal as can be.
    Anonymous