Do you care what people think about you? Be honest.

If you do, what is it that you think people judge you the most on?

bellasrose71008

Asked by bellasrose71008 at 11:27 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think that I get judged alot on having 5 kids. I am learning not to care, but sometimes I do.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 11:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I care to an extent what others think of me. Its normal...
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 11:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• to a point, like I hate when people ask me if I know the father of my unborn babies as if im some slutt off of Maury
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 11:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Honestly, I really don't care what other people think of me. I am very confident in myself and do what I think is best for myself. Am I a leader, you damn right!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I think having five kids is great you must have a wonderfuful time with them. how old are they may I ask?
    DeborahElder

Answer by DeborahElder at 11:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I care entirely to much about what people think of me. People just don't realize it.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Its noones business how many kids you have. If your taking care of them, thats all that matters. Plus anyone judging you should walk in your shoes first. I know ppl with one kid who are never there always pawning them off and so on.
    Anonymous

• I think I do more than I let myself believe. My son has developmental delays, not severe but enough to be "different." Since he looks normal people assume I'm a horrible parent because of his tantrums. It lingers in the back of my mind, because the looks and comments are pretty straightforward. Or if I'm having a bad hair day I'm self concious lol
    Anonymous

• Yes to some extent. I have some haters and I have some supporters Its all in the game baby. But what you think of me want make or break me. WHAT WE SAY!!! DON'T HATE THE PLAYA BUT HATE THE GAME!! [in my own words}
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• Yes I care to the point that I'm shy and so cautious about my words that I'd rather not talk in groups of people. My intelligence shows through my writing and not in my speaking so I always think people are judging me then.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2009