What did you and your family wear for your Easter celebration?

For church: Yellow/Beige plaid dress with beige vest and beige platforms

For dinner: Lilac silk shirt with flower detail and dark denim jeans and white platforms

Baby wore: White collared onsie with blue plaid overalls (church and dinner)

Hope everyone had a nice Easter today :)

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 11:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I wore sweats and a shirt..we didn't celebrate Easter. Baby wore the same.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:45 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• believe it or not my daughters Easter dress from last year still fit, so that's what she wore. All the dresses out there were all real summery and it was cold and rainy here. I went Shopping in my closet, I found a dress with tags still on that I have no idea where or when I bought it, and it still fit. It was a Jones New York sleeveless crepe sheath with lavender flowers, DD has a nice navy sailor dress, and the boys just wore khakis, button shirts and sweaters.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 12:16 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• i wore a white/black print dress (stepford-ish dress) w/ a yellow half jacket w/ bright yellow flip-flops. i bought the dress in October & havent had a reason to wear it yet (it was on sale, originally $75 i got it for $15!!)
    my DD wore a beautiful orangey pink plaid dress & white sweater
    my DH wore a sky blue dress shirt & jeans

it rained all day here tho so it was kinda bumming.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:05 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• i wore black capris, and a pink t shirt and flip flops..daughter wore an easter dress her dad bought for her..lol..which by the way was soooooooooooo frickin ugly..lol..but..she came home today after spending the weekend with her dad, and she just didnt wanna take it off...so, i let her wear it
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:03 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• dh wore jeans and a baby blue powder polo

I wore a white and pink top with black dress pants and used a bumpit in my hair

dd wore a purple sleeveless dress that looks like a fairy dress with her hair in a bumpit
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 3:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I usually wear a dress or a skirt and top with nylons,and flats or heels.For us,Easter is a very important thing,as we are Catholic.SO,it is a dress up day...just for going to church ona regualr Sunday!
    Kassie09

Answer by Kassie09 at 3:19 PM on Apr. 27, 2009