Stingy down there

I am a clean person and work in a air conditioned enviornment And this was never an issue before .But it the past couple of days i have noticed that my oders down there have increased .I started taking more showers and using for preventative oder stuff down there but it is still unconfortible its not strong enough that can discomfort people around me but uncomfortible enough for me especially when i go to the bathroom .I dont have a yeast infection and there is no discharge .Any sugestions ?

hush84

Asked by hush84 at 11:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Health

• you might have yeast in your urine. I had similar to the same problem. and I went to the dr. and they found yeast in my urine but I didn't have a yeast infection. She told me that sometimes when your sugar is elevated even for non diabetics then yeast spills in your urine, SHe told me to drink water and to flush it out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• try using douche. It might help!
    Anonymous

• DON'T DOUCHE! It makes it worse! You might have a bacteria infection or a yeast infection. Get it checked out asap.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 12:02 AM on Apr. 13, 2009