Could i be pregent?

ok well i had my period about 2 weeks ago but I have been feeling a little sick,light headed , and bloated. Do you think i could be pregent? WHen can I take a test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would take a test because some tests can be used and be correct 5 days before your missed period and what you had and thought was your period may not have been. You can have what you think is your period and it could be implantation bleeding or just a little bleeding from just being pregnant and your body going through hormones and such. I have heard of women having what they think is their period during their whole pregnancy, but it's really just related to other factors. Good luck and I hope this helps. Here is some information I found related to this I just went to google.com and typed in period while pregnant, here's the link:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_you_be_pregnant_but_still_have_your_period

brwneyedgirl314

Answer by brwneyedgirl314 at 12:09 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• When you go buy one....you can take a test whenever you suspect something. But, it doesn;t sound like you are pregnant.
    Anonymous

• nOPE NO PREGNANCY 4 U
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Apr. 13, 2009