quitting my job

The owner of a new school I work at has changed her philosophy midway, and I want no part of her new philosophy. She is also giving two of our students a hard time. In summary, the parents and teachers are alienated and most of the students not coming back. This woman has been focused on expanding rather than establishing the school. She was incredibly nasty behind the back of one mother and child duo. I'm upset and want to get away from her asap!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• I certainly would never sacrifice my own integrety or morals for a job!

Too many people sometimes let things go to their heads and do not see that you need to build a base structure for the building to sit on!
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 2:01 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• well good for you...

whats the questions?
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:54 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• I think you should go over her head .Don't do it personally wright a letter of these issues that concern you .Don't forget to add some threats at the end like(i do this in the best interest of the children and school we wouldnt want parents starting complaints and involving the news )) they will get things moving .Don't quit stay in there and keep on the letters .By quiting your just stepping aside and allowing more crap to happened i wish there were more teachers like you .

hush84

Answer by hush84 at 11:59 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• What's the question? Sounds reasonable to quit.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:11 AM on Apr. 13, 2009