what is the best way to keep my 18 month grandson entertained?

i am a 50 yrear grandmom and have trouble keeping my toddler grandson entertained and decrease tantrums he loves books but wont stay still long enough for you to read to him and loses interest quick

bigmamma59

Asked by bigmamma59 at 11:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my toddler loves cars, and stacking blocks and cups. he loves going outside for walks, too
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• It is almost warm enough now. Buy a sand/water table that keeps my daughter occupied for hours. Walks, playground, anything outside...Even though I'm sure that you don't feel like chasing him. LOL. I don't even feel like chasing sometimes and I'm only 23. Ha. As for the tantrum, he is getting old enough to start understanding timeout, if only for 1 minute, start laying down the rules...Good Luck.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:56 PM on Apr. 12, 2009

• If all else fails, The Wiggles
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:04 AM on Apr. 13, 2009