I'm 16 and I'm 4 months pregnant, and I don't know how to deal with my depression. I feel so lonely and I believe everyone has turned their backs on me. How do I deal with this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Find someone to talk to definately! Depression is a serious matter and it is very hard to deal with just on your own! If you have a counselor at your school or someone that you trust a little older then you that would have very wise advice go to them!
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 12:06 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Trolling... Trolling over the little bridge... fa la la la la la
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I kno what u mean i had my 1st at 16, and i felt so alone and when i went t school evry1 lookd down on me. Once my little girl was born i got my GED and moved n w my boyfrd. Then i decided to go back home and he cheated on me. The caused alot of depression. Well i 4gave him and then baby #2 came along, and we've been living tog/her 4 a year now and its been goin good. Whau think is causen the depression??
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 12:08 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Why would this be a troll?
    Definitely talk to someone you trust. There are counselors out there. Go to someone you trust and they will help you. Get help for yourself and your baby. Good luck with everything
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 12:10 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Teenage pregnancy is not the end of the world once the baby is born every one will cool off.It will get harder for you thow .Talk to your parents admit it wasnt the right time but as a daughter you need them more than ever .And that with there help you can get threw it .
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 12:25 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• If you feel you can't talk to anyone in your family you should talk to your doctor or a school counselor...Thats what they are there for.
    mtkelley

Answer by mtkelley at 12:25 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• To the young mother to be. It does not matter what someone thinks about you and the life you will bring into this world. Always remember that you have made the choice to have a baby weither it was a slip up or an unexpected suprise. Do not let anyone make you feel like you have done wrong. In some eyes you may have but you know what you will have to face yourself from the moment you had sex. Good Luck and please remember not all people are so judgemental.. Oh before I answered this question I had to hold back to spare your feelings honey. But you will be an adult soon so why come at you with a side of negativity.
    mom2hailie

Answer by mom2hailie at 12:39 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Talk to your obgyn about the depression. I had it while i was preg, and my dr really helped me with it. she put me on antidepressants that were safe for preg women, and then it really helped cuz i suffer from post partum dep as well. she didnt judge me at all, and said depression is very normal, and very treatable! remember ur baby feels the stress. ino teen pregnancies are hard, but u will get thru this. my 14 yr old SIL jsut had a baby, and she gave him up for adoption, and now shes doing great. ino its hard but enjoy ur pregnancy, no matter what age, making a baby is truly a miracle!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:22 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• have you told your parents? and i commend you....its not easy being pregnant at 16, i was also was,pregnant at 16, i didn't tell my parents until i was 8 months, i hid it well......not so good, as i should have been, on prenatal vitamins, and going for check ups, it was hard at first, and the friends were no more, couldn't really go anywhere, but when i held him in my arms, all that didn't matter, its you and your baby now, and the lovem that you give that baby, will be worth it all, i wish you the best, and you can talk to me anytime you want, much prayers for you and your baby
    chilimidos62

Answer by chilimidos62 at 5:08 AM on Apr. 13, 2009