how do you clean your diamond ring?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I take it to Kays and let them do it. They also check my diamonds.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 12:10 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Yeah, I also take mine back to the jewelry store. In fact, I need to get it inspected.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:12 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• no diamond ring here
    ileene

Answer by ileene at 12:18 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Windex and a toothbrush or else dish soap and a toothbrush to get under the prongs.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:20 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I clean it myself with a container of jewelry cleaner I bought years ago for under $5.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 12:46 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I use a nail brush and white toothpaste, cause I heard somewhere that it works best
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:55 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I soak mine in amnonia and then use a toothbrush to scrub around and under prongs.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 12:58 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• if im at the mall and im not in a rush, i stop at the jewelry store and browse through all the sparkly things that I want but don't need...and they clean my ring for me :)
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 1:04 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• toothpase here. Works wonders! Get an old toothbrush (or use yours and get a new one...) and clean your diamond. Mine looks new every time I do it!
    4theLoveofLovey

Answer by 4theLoveofLovey at 2:07 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I have jewelry cleaner. You can either pick some up at an actual jewelry store or some place like Kohl's or Nordstrom. It shouldn't be more than $6-10. It is so worth it. It even has a little brush to get in the folds. And I rinse with hot water and air dry.
    runnyvenom

Answer by runnyvenom at 3:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2009