Do you think that some women want married men because they think that they are going to step right into your shoes and have everything that you and your husband have?

Do they not realize that you have something to do with why and how your husband got to where he is at?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I have honestly never seen a GOOD man, who does not have a GOOD wife.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:15 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• There are homewreckers out there that specifically want to be with married men. Not necessarily to step into someone else's shoes, but for the thrill of it. It's pathetic and sick.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 12:17 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Yes i can see that. I know some one who is very unhappy in her marriage ( both of them are at fault). But she always says if your husband met me before you woudl have the life ect. I think she forgets that we help eachother and my marriage isn't her marriage becasue i am not her.
    kitkat41084

Answer by kitkat41084 at 12:22 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• this is part of what happened in my last relationship. The chick thought she was going to get everything I had so she got pregnant by him. What she didn't realize that everything was MINE. When I left he had nothing the house, all the furniture, appliances, art work, electronics everything was mine. All he had was the car - and he lost that because he quit work when the baby was 2 months old.
    She thought she was going to get everything and ended up having to move back in with her mother with a newborn because she didn't see what was really going on.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 12:32 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I think they do it because they really don't want a commitment.
    Rainbowbrite639

Answer by Rainbowbrite639 at 12:53 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• No. I think that is a stereotype. Men lie about being married when going after women or lie and say they are committed to the women they are cheating with to keep her around. If anything maybe some women are turned on by doing something wrong by sleeping with a married man.
    dhsredhead

Answer by dhsredhead at 1:06 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• some may not no some may not care some may get what they want and send him back home
    ch2727

Answer by ch2727 at 1:10 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Yeah, I know these woman exist. I almost killed one once. Not only did she want my man, she had the guts to tell me that she would be a better mother to my then 5-6 month old son. Yeah, long story short, hubby learned to never step between me and someone I am trying to kill. And the part that really set me off, she admitted to having a guy punch her in the stomache so she would miscarry. And then she has the balls to tell me that. Hell no baby.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:13 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• They do it because they don't want a commitment, there's no strings attached, he wont be calling you all the time and stopping by unannounced because he has a wife to go home to.
    kira25

Answer by kira25 at 4:00 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Every woman that I know who dates or has dated a married man does so that they have all the perks and none of the problems.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:31 AM on Apr. 13, 2009