Diet Berry ?yes or no

Anybody on that dam Acaii Berry and colon cleans diet ?
Does it really work iv been on it for 3 freakings and have not lost a dam thing

hush84

Asked by hush84 at 12:16 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Health

• Doesn't work. Why people take weight loss advice from Oprah, I have no idea because she can't seem to stay in shape for a week. The only thing good about acai is that it has the highest amount of antioxidants of any fruit. Blueberries are a close second. They don't help with weight loss. The books by Dr.Oz are on the right track and I think if you want to lose weight you should read them. Also I just finished Living Food for Optimum Health, which is a great book about the benefits of a raw food diet. Colon cleanses in my opinion are also a waste of money because you can get the same results with a high fiber raw food diet.
    dhsredhead

Answer by dhsredhead at 12:35 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Did not work for me.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:17 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I just bought Acai Pure and started it, but not the colon cleanse. I also asked a similar question a couple days ago, and only got 2 responses. I will give you the link to those after this.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:17 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/175118/Acai
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:18 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• 3 weeks still have not lost a dam thing
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 12:18 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Weight loss supplements ONLY whittle your wallet. THere's no way around a healthy diet and exercise. Sorry!

Answer by gdiamante at 1:16 AM on Apr. 13, 2009