The question about cars below prompted me to ask this...For Buick Rendezvous owners...

I drive an '06 Buick Rendezvous and have had TONS of trouble with it...do any of you drive one and have you had issues? At less than 40,000 miles we had to have the transmission flushed. At less than 30,000 miles we had to have the rack and pinion replaced. Occasionally it will start shifting hard, where when it gets to 15, 25, 45, etc and shifts gears, it will literally jerk the car. They can't find out what is wrong with it. We've had to have the battery replaced already, had to have the back windshield wiper fixed twice, and multiple small things. Now the lights on some of the buttons of the front panel are not working. Ugh. Is it the make and model in general or just my car? LOL

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 12:19 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hmmmm I have an 06 model too and haven't had a minutes problem with mine. I don't have to drive in a lot of traffic with stop and go traffic here where I live. I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with your car.
    Tx2Step

Answer by Tx2Step at 8:22 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Yeah I try to drive it easy, but it has made 2 trips to and from Texas from Washington State, and it is a lot of stop and go traffic here since we live right outside of Tacoma and we go to Seattle often. Busy cities.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2009