irregular period

on june 8th i started spotting and i spotted for 2 days then i bled kinda heavy for 1 day then spotting again for 2 days,and on the 14th of june i noticed i have been having a like flickering or twitching feel in my lower left stomache. what could that be? i am trying to get pregnant

bubs130

Asked by bubs130 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Probably just gas. You don't usually feel the baby move until well into the second trimester and you would know long before then.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:44 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Have you taken a test to make sure that you are not already pregnant? It could be that you are and a lot of ladies do bleed during the first couple of months of pregnancy. I would test.
    faeriemamma

Answer by faeriemamma at 2:44 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• i would definitely take a pregnancy test just to make sure. it sounds like you are pregnant. I bleed on and off though my first 4 months with my first pregnancy! so i didn't think i was pregnant til i was about 3 months.
    rissa_mommyof2

Answer by rissa_mommyof2 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• juss to respond to da top girl response, dats not true at all wen i was prego wit my first daughter i felt her move ALL the time wen my tummy was still flat :)
    Anonymous

• another possibility for the twithces you are feeling: it could be your ovaries. I feel my ovaries flutter a lot around the time of my period/ovulation. But the only way to know is to take a test!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2008