My Dream Location? I would love to live....I want to know what's like to live there!

Most people would have a place where they would like to live. I would love to live in Brentwood, TN and I would love to hear from people that live there so I can get sense of what its like. I would like to know would you like to see a group formed of people that submit their dream locations and hear from people that live to give the "dreamer" of what its like to live there. Let me know what you think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Travel

• brentwood, tennessee? i've never even heard of it. am i missing something spectacular?
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:35 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I know exactly where you are talking about. Just off of I 65 south of Nashville, it is very hilly there and the area is prone to ice storms and severe thunderstorms. The cost of living is comparable to Nashville and some areas are still rural enough to have cattle and horses. There are a few celebrities in the country music industry living there also, if you are headed north to Nashville the biggest house you have ever seen will be on your right on the top of a huge hill and the have Buffalo on their ranch. I have heard at one time it was George Jones' house but now belongs to an executive. The area is beautiful, but never actually lived there, been thru there plenty of times though and the food is great. Good luck.
    Anonymous