Do you ever get a strong feeling of foreboding?

I mean Like an intense feeling that something is very wrong, but you don't know what it could be? I've had this feeling all evening, since about 7:30pm. I can't shake it and it's driving me crazy. I know this isn't a "fun" question, but it doesn't really fit in any of the other categories.

Rebecca7708

Asked by Rebecca7708 at 12:37 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know exactly how you feel...its a strange feeling...I get that feeling that something is wrong or just a sinking empty feeling like that...its hard to describe just something is out of place...or like I was supposed to do something...I've never been able to figure out what triggers it when it happens...it just does...it is maddening though! I doubt I'm psychic or anything hehehe it just seems like something is off...
    Sonja_C

Answer by Sonja_C at 12:49 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Yup, I know what you mean. I get that feeling sometimes and it is hard to explain. Nothing has ever really happened when I feel that way, but I am always so sure that I am going to get some sort of "bad" phone call letting me know that someone I love has died or something. Just pray, if you believe in that. That is the only thing that gives me peace.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:52 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I get the same thing but it only comes with deja vu. I know exactly what you're talking about
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I get it and most of the time, for me, we find out someone we know has died or is very sick. I had that feeling a couple weeks ago and come to find out, my uncle wasin the hospital after his second heart attack. He's out now, but he signed a DNR order after this last one cause he is ready to go.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:23 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I get it sometimes but it's because I have an anxiety disorder. Nothing ever really happens when I get the feeling, and I have come to realize that it's mostly when I am worried about something else and the foreboding just doesn't seem to apply to that situation but once that situation is cleared up, it goes away. It could be stress, anxiety, any number of things.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:00 AM on Apr. 13, 2009