i know this is dumb but i need help so please don't juge me

I had sex with my EX -Boo on weds till thursday morning i felt fine, until saturday i woke up in there dicharge so i put two in together i have a yest infection. wat can i do to treat it in does it stop you monthly from coming on because it was due for today it usally like clock work ladies wat should i do. my last monthly was march /10/16 ) in i'm so confusse

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you can try using a clove of garlic as a suppository, since garlic is a natural antibiotic
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:39 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Well, if you are sure its a yeast infection then get some over the counter meds for a yeast infection.

If your period ends up being 7 days late, go buy a pregnancy test.

Pretty simple stuff.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:41 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• So many things can cause you to miss your monthly, all the way from a change in your diet to stress. If you did not have protected sex, I would take a pregnancy test to rule it out. Also I would consult with your gynocolongist.. Good Luck to you..
    mom2hailie

Answer by mom2hailie at 12:42 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• in wat do i do with it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Monostat (sp?) suppositories work well. A yeast infection has never changed my menstruation cycle. Pregnancy and stress can cause a delay in any woman's cycle. See your OBGYN if you do not have a period next month.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 12:48 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• You can go to the store, any grocery or drug store to buy a yeast infection treatment. They run from about $7-$25 each. The reason for the cost difference is some treatments take a day and some take 7 days to work. I don't know if you have a dollar store by you but I would go there and buy a pregnancy test right away.
    lovinhoney

Answer by lovinhoney at 12:50 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• i just remember the night before my last monthly i had sex with my ex
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Do not use garlic. Never stick food up your vagina..that's insane advice. Go buy some yeast infection medicine
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Why is this a confusing issue? You have a yeast infection, get the stuff to treat it. It does not only come from sex. Women get yeast infections all the time. What is the issue?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:50 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• my monthly is two day late
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Apr. 13, 2009