Do women on the heavy side have looser vaginas?

Just out of curiousity. I read it somewhere.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• hmm i've never heard that. but i doubt anyone here would be able to truly *know* kwim? i mean you've only experienced what you have, and not the other. so you can't make a comparison
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:04 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Never heard of that. I'm heavy and am tight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• no I'm heavy and my cooter is not loose. And I have had 3 kids. I think if you use it all the time it gets that way.
    Anonymous

• using it or not using it does not have anything to do with the tightness. its in the muscle tension. there are exercises to help tone and control that area. you can google pelvic muscle exercise and i think it will pull up. and for those of you....how do you know your tight...just because your tampon doesnt fall out doesnt mean its tight? who is to say?
    Anonymous

• i think its a myth. My husband used to think skinny girls were tight and big girls weren't.
    Anonymous