What can I do about my hernia?

Yeah, I know, go to the doc. But I am wondering if I can do anything until tomorrow. It has been bugging me all day. It is a umbilical hernia, if that makes any difference.
-Ashley

spiritguide_23

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 1:07 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Health

• my husband had a umbilical hernia for a long time. His was about the size of a quarter. He finally went to the doc and got it fixed. If it is protruding out really bad you should go to the hospital now. Good luck
    mtkelley

Answer by mtkelley at 1:14 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Yeah, I can't tell. I never really lost weight after my daughter. I had c-section. Taht's why it hasn't been removed yet. They founf it when I was pg and it didn't bug me enough till now.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:16 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Maybe try wrapping your tummy with something...nothing really tight but just to hold you in a little like a girdle.
    mtkelley

Answer by mtkelley at 1:21 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I'll try that. I also heard that pure silver helps. At least on little kids anway.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:27 AM on Apr. 13, 2009