A new category

I think there should be a category for grieving women who have lost children. There are many moms who have went through this and I think it would be a great support. While there may be groups for this, I think we all know that groups get less traffic than the answers section. Just a thought.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 1:15 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I actually prefer groups for this sort of thing. If you find a very active group, you can get more traffic, because on answers, if your question isn't seen in the first few minutes, it doesn't always get answered. But people actually check the new posts in groups. Plus you have more ability to get to know people in groups. I like that the answers section is not particularly specific.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:39 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• there are many groups about this that you can look into
    I am sure if you had a question about loss then you could ask it and people will answer even though it doesn't have it's own category
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 1:30 AM on Apr. 13, 2009