what do you think of microchip in your body?

I seen that in the next 2 years the goverment is going to try to microchip everyone it is part of the new world order. What do you think?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 1:18 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• "Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had NOT worshiped the beast or his image, and had NOT received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years." Revelation 20:4

Source: The Holy Bible

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 4:42 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• link?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:26 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• which government? cuz that would be a long time coming in the western world - both sides would be up in arms about it.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 1:32 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I think you're crazy if you think that will happen in the next two years.. maybe in ten..
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:37 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Well, the microchip technology has existed for about twenty years now, and this little rumor surfaces every, Oh, five years or so. I'd say if it didn't happen after 9/11, it will take another MAJOR catastrophe for the fed to be able to sell this one to the cheap seats.

I can't think of anyone I know that would be signing up for it, that's for sure. If someone tries to stick something in your right hand or forehead, though, just run.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:41 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• If someone tries to stick something in your right hand or forehead, though, just run.

seriously...roflmao!! Having to stifle my chuckles right now so i don't wake te kids!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Uh, NO NO NO.

Passports will have microchip technology. Many creidt cards already have them.

No one's getting chipped in their bodies except your pets.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:48 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Says whom? Plus they can already track us with our cell phones. Why would this be needed?
    dhsredhead

Answer by dhsredhead at 2:01 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Even if this were true, there is NO way I would be microchipped lol. I believe too much in the Bible to be doing that!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:16 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Plus they can already track us with our cell phones. kind of. . . Right now if they really wanted to they could figure out I'm within seven miles of where I am, it's not really accurate

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:37 AM on Apr. 13, 2009