Do you ever get

anxiety or feel nervous around people?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Health

• Hi
    It is panic anxiety disorder and millions of people have it to varying degrees. It is easily treatable and when treated with the correct medicine can make such a wonderful difference in your life. I had it and it was severe, They said it was a result of my chronic pain. I didn't care what it was from I wanted it gone because i couldn't drive or be near people. I am just grateful that we found the medication to treat it. I had no other side effects that I can remember. It was all good
    decafsis

Answer by decafsis at 3:26 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I used to all the time, now I am on pills for it
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 1:32 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• How do the pills make you feel and any side effects?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Yes all the time. I am a pretty confident person, but get anxiety around people all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• all the time since i had my son but im not on meds i didnt even know they had meds for such a thing hmm ill be talking to my doctor next visit at least now i know they wont lock me up like a crazy person
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 AM on Apr. 13, 2009