Anybody on Cycle Day #3 Today?

If so you are not alone. When do you think ovulation will take place for this month for us if our cycle started on April 11th! If you are not on Cycle Day #3 will except your advice as well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No one has the same cycle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• hello, I am on cylce day #3. not sure when ovulation day will be since there can be many variables. but I am having major difficulty in dealing with the monthly dissapontment of AF. when i want to be a mommy so bad.
    bindilyn

Answer by bindilyn at 5:10 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• try going to my monthlycycles.com. Its a free sight to help you predict ovulation and your next period. Your peak ovulation will be on the 26th and you should ovulate from the 23rd until the 27th. your next period would be due around the 10th of may. I did it based on a 30 day cycle so give or take a day or two. GL
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 13, 2009