I cant help it, I dont want to have sex!

So I just had a set of twins 6 1/2 months ago and since then mine and my boyfriends sex life hasent had much action (theres only been a few times) and apparently its starting to get to him, but instead of talking to me about it he talked to one of my best friends to ask if Im still into him, its not that Im not I just dont feel like having sex... hello, Im exhasted! What should I say or do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• talk to him about it. tell him how you feel
    mtkelley

Answer by mtkelley at 2:08 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• TELL HIM THE TRUTH. You mentally want to have sex but you are exhausted and your body doesn't seem to get the message. It is normal after pregnancy. Make sure you are taking your vitamins and getting enough sleep. Also, get your thyroid checked. If it is off your libido will be down.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:09 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• buy him a ( () ) poket lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I'm in the same boat as you. I have a 20 month old and I'm pregnant and my sex drive is GONE. I feel bad that I don't give it up as much as I used to but I'm tired and stressed out
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 2:13 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• He needs to feel wanted too. Maybe you could find time for him, somewhere? Even a quickie.... It might make you both feel better!!
    4theLoveofLovey

Answer by 4theLoveofLovey at 2:16 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Stop neglecting him and find some energy.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:28 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Ask him for help with the children, stating that you wouldn't be so tired and stressed out, which would do wonders for y'alls sex life.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:55 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I help women with this problem all the time and I have the same problem. Try an arousal cream for you or a male stimulator for him. jennamilander.pureromance.com Message me if you have anymore ?s.
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 11:43 AM on Apr. 13, 2009