why ...

was that 13 yo preggo girls question deleted?
To that girl: ...if you are not a troll feel free to PM me or add me as a friend. I will gladly help you as best i can.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 2:13 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It seemed like a question to me. Could be a troll. Last weekend the very same situation was on here.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:15 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I'm sure it's because someone reported it for not being a question
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• A troll ???? come on...your talking to a 13yr old. that is just uncalled for. She needs support not someone that is going to judge her.
    mtkelley

Answer by mtkelley at 2:17 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• mtkelley. ...if she is a troll then she certianly isnt 13 but is simply starting to start drama or a fight. or see how many negative responses she can get. ...
    if she is real i hope she pm's me and adds me. i had a long answer written out for her but the question was deleted by the time i pressed the "answer question" button.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:19 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Excuse me? I was trying to support her. I was trying to get her to open up and discuss her questions. Then the question was up and deleted.
    Your assumptions are uncalled for. I have been coming to this site for a long time and every couple weeks there is someone who plays the "13 or 11 or 10 an pregnant" question. So yes, it could be a troll. BUT, I would rather assume it isn't and try to get the questions answered.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:20 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• never heard of the term trolling i guess...took it the wrong way.sorry
    mtkelley

Answer by mtkelley at 2:23 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• well, i'm going to assume she was/is a troll. she has not pm'd me or answered to this question. ...i call troll.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:26 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• well im am that thirteen yo girl except im 15 now and my son is 1 yo I TURNED 14 one month after his birth you can look at my profile i was born in 1994 4/15/94 my sons b day is 3/19/08 i am in 9th grade i had him in the middle of my 8th grade year my name is morgan and i am a young mom im am a great mom
    morganmommie

Answer by morganmommie at 5:10 PM on Apr. 19, 2009