• In the Spotlight:

I would love to work from home, would you happen to have any ideas?

ronda1656

Asked by ronda1656 at 2:14 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a home based business called youngevity but I only sell the product called TruChocolate!! It's a weight loss chocolate that helps you lose up to 1 pound a day. I buy the product then turn around and sell it myself and make great money! There are other ways to make money with this company. Go to www.yeschocolate.info for more info or just email me at vasquezfam0503@yahoo.com and I will tell you everything!!
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 2:15 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• http://becomeaguide.chacha.com/why-become-a-guide/

I do this, and it's great! It's 100% legitimate, no cost to you what so ever, and you can set your own hours and work from home on the internet. It's GREAT!

AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:21 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• No deliveries, no inventory & we have be featured on the today show,the tyra show,in vogue and in cosmo magazine to name a few.
    www.Bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 4:28 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Sign up with Gold Canyon Candle in the month of April for FREE!!!

Do you need to make some extra money this year? Do you love candles? Then gold canyon just might be the business for you! I would love to show you how you can get your kit for free with gold canyon. Also feel free to stop by my website and check out all of our products that we have at mygc.com/mariannecorns
    You can email me at rmcorns@gmail.com

Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 6:49 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• You'll find tons of ideas around here! Most of the companies you'll find here are some type of direct sales. I tried that and decided it just wasn't for me. So I do some different things. You can read all about the companies I work for at Work At Home. Everything I list is free!

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:16 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I work from home and love it! I have a home business and it's better than great! But you have to be willing to WORK! I work about 2-4 hours a day from my computer, an hour a day from the phone, and then do my training while I'm cleaning or playing with the kids. Every trip to the store or walk with the kids is a chance to grow my business... But when you love what you do it's not really work is it?
    I am with Ameriplan. We provide Low Cost Dental and Medical Benefits for the 70% of American's that are currently going without. We've been featured on The American Medical Review and The American Business Review, we are a Memeber of Dunn & Bradstreet, the National Chamber of Commerse and much more. We've even been featured in Parents Magazine. IF you would like to see the shows or read any of the articles please feel free to ask.
    With Ameriplan we offer you Daily and Monthly Pay!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:04 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• cont...
    401K, AD&D insurance, Benefits for everyone in your house, unlimited training and support and SO MUCH MORE. Most of our team is made up of moms just like you, and we hold an average of just 2-4 years for a 6 figure income. What could you do with an extra full time income? And because of the way we get paid, even once you retire, your income will grow - better yet, your kids inherit your business and the income with it, should something ever befall you...

Does all this sound good? It did for me!
    Visit www.DailyChecksAtHome.com and listen to the Audio there.
    Then Visit www.Request-Interview.info and fill in the information.
    I will contact you shortly afterwards and we can chat, I'll answer all your questions and we can get you started on your path to finacial FREEDOM AT HOME!

Feel free to PM me with questions!
    Talk to you soon!
    Sabrina M Bowen, RSD

• You can also find a list of legit WAH Jobs and other home businesses on my site...

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:05 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Hi, my name is Sonja, and i am with an amazing home decor company called Athome America. Athome America is a direct sales party blan business that has been around for 25 years.  They are running a special in april where you can start for free! If you would like more info on this amazing opportunity pm me and check out my website to see our amazing homewares.

www.athome.com/sojarichardson

mamasonja27

Answer by mamasonja27 at 10:18 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I recently finished a series of work at home articles on eHow.  I think you might find something you like there.  Here is my Journal explaining them:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:55 AM on Apr. 13, 2009