Anyone had a miscarriage ?

If so when did you get your period and what was it like..? Its been 2 months since my miscarriage and no period still..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've had a miscarriage. I was about 3 months along. I think i skipped my period following my miscarriage. But after that i was back to "normal".
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:16 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I started mine a few days after. Ever since than I am NOT regualr at all even on the PILL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Did you guys have a D&C?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• i started mine about a week or so later..the first time i miscarried i was 7 weeks the second time somewhere between 7-10 weeks (went in for ultrasound at 7 weeks ok back at 10 no heartbeat so don't know when for sure)....i would ask your doc since its been so long
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:20 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• It's been 9 weeks i was hoping to start my period but i will call my ob i cant get pregnant without a period huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• no you can't they also suggest waiting 2-3 months before trying to get preg again to give your body time to recover. so you should have already gotten it since they suggest it. then again, maybe while you had your period immediately following the miscarriage and it didn't register that they weren't both the miscarriage?
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:26 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• My ob gave me the ok to start having to resume sex 2weeks after my d&c and he said everything had looked fine he sounded sure i was gonna get my period by 6 weeks and no period yet it's been 2 months hes maybe gonna have to give me something to start my period ;-( a longer wait it's sooo hard
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I had my miscarriage at 12 weeks and had my period exactly a month later and now am pregnant again just after the one normal period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Apr. 13, 2009