What do you like

What kind of music do you like and what are some songs that you are really loving right now?

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 2:20 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like all kinds of music. Country. Oldies. Rock. Rap. Metal. Punk. Alternative. Jazz. ...yea. pretty much anything.
    Right now i'm really liking the song "kiss me through the phone". I'm a military wife, so ...yea. we kiss each other through the phone ...and the comp ...and in IM"s. ...and in emails. lol. whatever.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:22 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Theory of A Deadman....Not meant to be. Or Saving Abel..18 days
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:22 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I love country music. I'm really loving Taylor Swift's Love Story and White Horse. I also love older George Strait songs (Marina Del Rey and Baby Blue). However, even with my love of country music, my favorite band is Nickelback. I love Far Away, Rock Star, Hero, alot of their songs!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:25 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I am a mixed music lover so I am just trying to find other songs to listen to and like
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:30 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Hollywood Undead "Undead" is a good song and "The heart of life is good" by John Mayer
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:41 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I am a huge fan of EBM music, my all time favorite band is VNV nation, and from them my favorite songs are, beloved, Honour, Legion and Homeward.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 2:53 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I listen to a variety of music but my two favorite songs right now are "kiss me through the phone" and Flo Rida "right round"
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 3:11 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• JAJA! Where the heck have you been? I haven't seen you in a while. Oh and I like all kinds, but not a big fan of rap.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:16 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• all i listen to is country...and im loving the song "it happens" bu sugarland!!! makes me dance! i love it.
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:24 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• kiss me through the phone! Yes, i do the same thing with my hubby (also deployed)

or else Lady GaGa - Poker face. Don't know why, but that is muuuuhhhh jjjaaaammmmm
    lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Apr. 13, 2009