is sleepy time extra herbal tea ok to drink at 34 weeks of pregnancy? how many of you have tried it during that time in pregnancy?

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 2:29 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My sleepy herbal tea has a warning on the box....it says not to take it if you are pregnant
    BethTTC

Answer by BethTTC at 3:56 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• well on mine says to ask a doctor before, but i wanted to know if it is safe to drink it, cause i did drink a cup last night and my baby keeps moving as usual today.
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 3:07 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I never looked at mine. I got sweet dreams herbal tea and I've been drinking that like crazy. Like 2-3 cups of it a day sometimes. It sucks about all these guidelines about what to eat and what not to eat/drink. Look at the ingredients on the box, if you are especially concerned about something, ask your doctor. This is my 2nd pregnancy, and I eat sushi, drink caffeine and herbal teas. Not changing what I did during the 1st pregnancy, and my dd turned out perfect with no problems. GL
    lunamuse89

Answer by lunamuse89 at 5:30 PM on Apr. 13, 2009