how can i over come this?

i had a m/c almost 9 weeks and i cant stop looking at the calendar i would of been 19 weeks today its sooo hard how can i get over it? and to stop being jealous of my pregnant sister and be happy for her..?please help!

proud_mum_mum

Asked by proud_mum_mum at 2:36 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its grief, the only thing that cures it is time. as for your sister, that does make it harder, i had a miscarriage when my best friend was preg and at the begining she didnt want to be preg. by the time i got preg and had the miscarriage she barely wanted to talk to me for fear of upsetting me, i'm sure your sister feels the same way. if you want someone to talk to feel free to message me.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:45 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Yea we were only a week apart ;-( but ty for your answer godbless
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 2:58 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• when i had my miscaraige they but me on anti depressants 5 monthes later when i wasnt even trying i got pregnant again didnt even know until i was 10 weeks i cried and cried and told my husband i couldnt do it again but im doing it im now 22 weeks and going strong and i find it easyer to deal with the miscarraige now that im actully haveing another one we also had a funeral for ours and gave it a none gender specific name.that kinda helped us out
    SarahRandall

Answer by SarahRandall at 5:33 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I completely agree with vb, time is the only thing that will heal your pain. I am so sorry. I used to blog and write and that helped me quite a bit when we lost our son seth. I was a bit further along than you, but still- I remember feeling the exact same way. One time I was at the grocery store, and I saw a newborn baby right after we'd lost him and I just completely LOST IT. I left my groceries in the cart at the checkout and ran out of the building crying. Its ok. Just give yourself time to grieve.
    MamaCarterof5

Answer by MamaCarterof5 at 9:34 AM on Apr. 13, 2009