scheduling sex??

ok. i know people say to do that if your in a rut. . . ..

but if your not in the mood, and its 'on the to do list' how do you get in the mood?
yes, i find my hubby sexy. . .but just because he walks in nekked doesn't mean that i am instantly turned on and have to have him here and now. . .lol

does anyone know what i mean??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Girl! I totally relate! We have 3 mo old twins and we know that it will happen at least once on the weekend at some point because we can sleep later. I did have to tell my husband though that the groping was becoming a turn off more than a turn on! It's funny to grab my ass every so often, but once an hour is a little excessive... Now if you want to walk up behind me and rub my back, that gets you farther! It worked too! I have gotten lots of just hugs and kisses lately! Maybe there is something that is turning you off mentally.
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 9:14 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• To be honest in order for me to get in the mood I watch porn. My sex drive is gone right now
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 3:19 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• the only porn that gets me excited. . .is watching girl on girl.

but i'm not into girls. . . .why is that!?!?!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Honestly...I don't really have that problem.....When DH is home we have a very active sex life though :)
    mrsmonkeytoes

Answer by mrsmonkeytoes at 3:22 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I wish. . . .
    i should know when i'm going to get pregnant. . .lol

just before i get really horney for like a month or two. then I end up pregnant. (with condom or on birthcontrol. just very fertil i guess??)

so i've had 3 super big bursts so far. .lol
    before kid #1 I was always after him. but after that, it went bye bye. . .blah. . .sucks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• This is where love, sex and intimacy comes in. Sometimes you can piggyback off of one to another. Unfortunately, some of us haven't learned the difference. I'm so glad that my husband and I know each other intimately and how to get each other in the mood! Sometimes you just settle for having the mind and confident in your abilities to bring the body. LMAO! Does anyone get my drift?
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 4:19 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• lol i know exactly what you mean i dont get turned on unless i can take off his clothes for him and even then that doesnt always work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• hahahaha i dont need anything to get me turned on..i could be like falling asleep so cranky and moody, then the word sex pops up and im ready to go!!! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:52 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Aw geez I wish I had an answer! We're in a complete rut right now and it's goign to get MUCH worse, the rut started when I found out I was preggo at 3w 3d and I'm only 5w now and we've done it twice and I was not into at all both times!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I find that I get more aroused with scheduled sex because of the anticipation.  My dh and I flirt outrageously and I'm on a slow burn all day so that by the time bedtime arrives I'm burning with passion.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:24 AM on Apr. 13, 2009