SAHMS We know we don't look at home like the women at our husbands job (meaning always clean and nice outfit, hair and make up done), do you just feel a little jealous?

I trust my husband, just sometimes .... YOU KNOW!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i'm lucky. . ..
    mine is in the army, so he sees girls in uniforms, and they're not supposed to wear make up. so i get to wear make up for him when he gets home, and hes more like. . "oh la la " haha

but when he was working at Home Depot (looooooong time ago) and around girls in their tight t-shirts, and their ripped up jeans (overnight stock) yea, it was pretty annoying. especially since i didn't see him to much.

Now with him being deployed. . . .its a little on the ehh side, but i trust him fully. theres been 6 girls sent back home due to gettin knocked up over there, 3 of the guys are married. . .or were married. not to mention all the bad things that happen to the guys if it happens. so i'm not to worried. . .haha

** in no way do i think i look better than some of those girls eithor!! there are some hot army chicks!!!***
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Nope, not at all. Just because I'm a SAHM doesn't mean I stay in pj's all day or don't do my hair or make-up. Before I wake my daughters up in the morning, I take a shower and get ready for the day.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 3:20 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Jealous of the attention or of never being able to wear nice clothes and dress up and feel special?
    TRY THIS: everyday for the next month, get up, shower and do your hair and face. (Tone it down,you are not going anywhere.) Just dress comfortably, but nice. And fix your hair and face. Do it for yourself. You are a special person, providing an incredible service. You are the mother of your children and your husbands wife. Take pride in yourself and your job.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:22 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• No, mine works for the railroad and there are no women:) But even so, I look like I do most everyday....makeup, hair done, dressed casual. He likes me best in jeans and a t-shirt.
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 3:44 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Agree with first post. I am an Army Wife, and my husband doesn't really dig female soldiers. I just worry if he will still dig me when I join in a couple of months. Maybe he will be chasing around OP saying, "ooo la la!" lmao
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 3:46 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• ^^ HAHAHAHA
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 3:48 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• LOL the woman at DH's work wear jeans and comfy shirts to work, so they look like I do.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 3:50 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I'm a SAHM and I totally know what you mean. I try to look hot for my dh at least once a week :o). Now that it's getting warmer out, I like to wear short skirts with no undies on when he gets home....he thinks that's the sexiest thing in the world! The girls at his work are cute but not as cute as me!!!!! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I hope that you're young or a newly wed! My grandmother told me that there is no such thing as luck so therefore you should stay prepared, at a moment's notice, for any kind of money making opportunity. I was a SAHM for 15 years. That didn't give me a license to not care about how I looked or get it together just before my hubby got home! That's pure laziness. Also I now work in construction and men will always be men and wonder what it would be like to be with any woman. That's normal. Get some acceptance!

I suggest you read my post of "Don't be a hater" by Mayo Angelou.

Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 4:15 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• hahaha hell yes but you know what i go to his office in a nice outfit that shows off all my curves and my skinny lil legs and my tight six pack and give him a kiss on the cheek and it leaves the cutist little lip stick marks. and all his co-workers have already told him im hot. his female co-workers dont even look at him anymore i mean i might have kids and i might be a stay at home mom but im not afraid to look hot and have all the ladies in his office know it besides thier all in uniforms lol and i bring him fresh cooked meals that are still warm or fast food and have lunch with him everyday while our son is in preschool and he is always rushing home to see his son and wife lol and you might try it some time. men love it when thier wives do stuff like that in fact ive seen more stay at home moms in his office eating lunch with thier husbands since i started doing it and they all dress up just for lunch to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 AM on Apr. 13, 2009