Would you be comfortable...

Would you be comfortable with your spouse or significant other remaining friends with an ex-girlfriend who now currently worked as a legal prostitute? What if they hadn't dated in over 5 years, but had remained friends? What if she was famous (for example, was on HBOs Cathouse)?

prinzesstephi

Asked by prinzesstephi at 3:38 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I think I would be going to the doctor to check for HPV!!! I cant imagine that any man would want to be in a committed relationship with a prostitute when he could have you instead. Obviously, he is with you, and I dont forsee him checking out to be with you. Especially when he can turn on HBO on the weekend and get a rundown of all the d!ck she is getting. Pretty sure you are safe. Just make sure a charge doesn't come up on your bank statement stating "Cathouse Debit $400.00"
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 3:51 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• lol i agree with 2-1cavwife i would go get checked to and id tell him how uncofertable you are with her. but i would be pissed and probably chew his head off. she needs to go bye bye even if she is famuos i still wouldnt want to be seen with her let alone know her and im sure she is probably really nice and about as real as her fake sex noises lol id get her gone asap.
    SarahRandall

Answer by SarahRandall at 4:23 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Keep in mind that he was friends with her before she was in the "business"... which means that he also dated her before she was in the business
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 5:49 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• And he has been friends with her for longer then he has been with you? Well, if they are just friends I don't see a big problem with it. I mean, she's with guys all day at work, right? So why would she need anything from your man?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:47 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I wouldn't be comfortable with it for the main reason that I don't agree with that type of lifestyle and that would be a deal breaker for me in any relationship marriage or friendship. Does he agree with her lifestyle?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:01 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• i'm fine with SO remaining as friends with ex's. I'm still friends with some of my exes! I do get a little uncomfortable around one of his ex's because she was a stripper, and dresses like she should be in a poison video. she also cheats on her husband all the time. but SO made it very clear she is just a friend, in fact they never really talk. we saw her at walmart a few months ago, our baby was with us. she kinda had a look on her face: "wow yeah he's taken and has a baby...." and that made me feel all tingly inside lol but if one of his ex's was a prostitute, I would be weirded out since...well....she was a prostitute lol I dont care if she was famous or not
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:59 PM on Apr. 13, 2009