i hate drinking plain water any sugar free sugestoins

my doc told me and my husband no more sugery drinks and more water but i hate plain water any sugar free suggestoins i usally put a fresh sgeezed lemon or lime in my water but im looking for some other ideas im 22 weeks pregnante

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Crystal light on the go. They also have propel, or Sugar free coolaid. But you might want to watch out for the artificial sweeteners in the sugar free stuff.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 3:52 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I really like Crystal Light. Its sugar free I think and low in calories
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 3:52 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I use to drink Propel lemon water I loved it..then I got sick and it worked against me (wasnt prego) Just ask your doctor about.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 3:52 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I make up big batches of iced tea.I love it but crystal light gives me headaches .
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 4:20 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Try a spritzer: 1 - 2 Tablespoons juice, fill the rest of the way with water. I have 20 oz. glasses that I put 2 Tbsp. juice in; for smaller glasses I use 1 Tablespoon. Cranberry, strawberry, raspberry and peach juices seem to work the best. You get the flavor with only a little sugar added.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 7:27 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• they have flavored water out there that is good. Or you can put berries of your choice into the water. Stay away from Crystal Light and all those other drinks they are nothing but chemicals. AS is all artifical sweetners.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:55 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I found a wonderful water flavor that has no sugar or additive but is a grape flavor that lets me drink a whole bottle of water straight down. Its very good, and I'm a person that prefers sweet tastes.
    I bought this at Kroger in the aisle where you buy cola. I love it. It helps me get down more water.

For mornings, I love to add a thin slice of fresh ginger to a small cup of hot water. I also add a touch of splenda, but that's prob. not so good for baby to be. I love the taste of ginger so it makes a fresh tasting drink that helps move the colon in the mornings. :) sorry, tmi.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 11:02 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I like crystal light. And when I had gestational diabetes they TOLD me to use splenda instead of sugar. My daughter is 3 now and perfectly fine.
    Anonymous

• Avoid Vitamin Water, whatever you do!

And avoid artificial sweeteners... they cause cancer in EVERY lab test.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 4:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• you can add a splash of fruit juice to give it some flavor
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 4:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2009