International Phone cards??

My sweetie is in Kabul, and I see LOTS of international phone cards, but don't know which one may be better than others to call FROM Kabul TO US?? Can anybody suggest one??? Thanks!

peanuttt118

Asked by peanuttt118 at 5:17 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Shopping

• I guess your sweetie is living in the military base, does s/he has Internet access? if your sweetie has Internet access, how about using http://dollarise.com/view/deals/store/skype

where your sweetie can call your cellphone at a local low rate using Internet.

Otherwise, checkout this speedy phone card

savingjmom

Answer by savingjmom at 7:11 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Thanks so very much!!!!
    peanuttt118

Answer by peanuttt118 at 3:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• you re welcome, i have relatives and friends stationed at Iraq and South Korea, that is what they used to contact me and others.
    savingjmom

Answer by savingjmom at 10:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I used the At and T ones when my husband was in Iraq.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:54 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• If he is on a base he can purchase them at the PX, thats usually what my DH does, Depending on what he does and who he works for some of the offices have US numbers you can call and aren't charged, we have also used skype online or he bought a satelite phone at one point but i didnt like that at all, there was a big delay and we lost service a lot .
    AJmum

Answer by AJmum at 9:05 AM on Apr. 15, 2009