what are some cute names for my 15month old DS' kitty

We are about to adopt a 7week old kitten..maybe two. The one we are for sure getting is a long haired white one, his ears and tail is orange tiger stripes coming through the white SO cute...I need some easy to say names for this kitty for my son. The other kitty is a long haired black one with slight grey tiger stripes coming through...lol thanks ladies for the ideas in advance

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:23 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Chester (For the cheshire cat in Oz) or Stripes, or tiger. What does ds want to call it?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 5:28 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• he calls it pup pup...(puppy) lol i try to tell him its a kitty.. i dont wanna call it pup pup and confuse him
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:33 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• It might be cute to call one of them pup pup! LOL! I called my dear cat Chipper. I liked the name Chopper for a dog but didn't think a kitty could handle it, so he became Chipper. We named one Emmie because of the M on her forehead. Another Chewie because she liked to chew my computer cords. I'd suggest living with the cats a couple days, and a name will pop into your head and fit just right.

Answer by Bmat at 7:28 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Yeah, we have an all black one that is named Shadow because he used to follow my dad around. We have a grey and white tiger one that is named Bitty because she was so small when we got her. Fur ball is another popular one. Snowy, whitey and kitty are good too. For the black one have you thought of pepper?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:55 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• How about Tigger for the white one? How about Smokey for the black one?

natalieg

Answer by natalieg at 8:36 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Tibby, Tiger, Toby, Benny, BoBo, Peppy
    JCTVCBN

Answer by JCTVCBN at 9:23 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Pippen, popcicle, pooky, bob,

The real thing is she will learn to say their names no matter what you name them. She will love them soooo much that she will make herself learn the name.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:34 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Sorry...he.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:35 AM on Apr. 13, 2009